The mosque was originally located in Loyok village, ± 5 km to the east of Kotaraja. It was then relocated to Kotaraja by Raja Langko ancestry known as Sutanegara and Ling Negara onyear of 1111 H. According to native people, Sutanegara and Ling Negara arefounders of Kotaraja village and ancestors for the village.
Raudhatul Muttaqimmosqueiscultural heritage forthreeprovincesin Indonesia, which are Bali, NTB and NTT. The water in the mosque came from Batu spring. After being renovated for few times, they had the last one in 2010 by making three mosque towers.